• Construction Sites
• Universities / Colleges / Schools
• Office Building / Maintenance
• Security / Warehouse / Manufacturing
• Ear and M
• Diga-Talk™ & Diga-Talk+™ Dispatch
• Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL & GPS)
• School bus / Transportation
• Trucking / Delivery / Messenger
• EF Johnson P25 Phase 1 & Phase 2 Two-Way Radios
• Signal Enhancement – Bi-Directional Amplifier (BDA) /
Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
• Festivals / Events / Concerts
• Conventions / Meetings
• Longer-term Rentals
• FCC Licensing – New / Modification / Renewal
• FCC Construction Notification
• TOWAIR Determination
Fill out your contact info, and a real human will get back to you as soon as possible.
Since 1964, Viking Communications has been providing quality Two Way radios and communications to all of South Eastern Wisconsin. With our large selection of products, from manufacturers like Kenwood, EF Johnson and Vertex, and our wide area communications system, Viking can provide you with mission-critical, reliable communications.
Serving both the Business & Industry and Public Safety sectors, Viking Communications can leverage experience in designing custom Two Way radio solutions for your organization. Additionally, Viking has the knowledge to design custom Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) for your organization to improve Two Way radio, cellular telephone and Public Safety communications throughout your facilities.
Viking Communications also offers services such as Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for keeping track of your fleet, text messaging and advanced text services at a fraction of the cost of similar cellular telephone based services.
Viking Communications has a highly trained service staff that can perform repairs on EF Johnson, Kenwood, Vertex, Maxon, Motorola and GE transceivers, to name a few. With over 100 years of combined technical experience, Viking Communications has the staff to keep you up and running.